London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Suicide Attack’ Targets Frontier Corps Headquarters in Chagai’s Nokundi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani forces’ camp in Balochistan’s Chagai district came under a major attack on Sunday evening after a “suicide bomber detonated himself” at the main entrance of the Frontier Corps Headquarters in Nokundi, Security officials said.

Officials added that firing was still under way inside the facility after the initial explosion. They did not release any casualty figures.

Initial reports said a “bomber blew himself” up at the main gate, after which several armed assailants entered the camp. Local sources said continuous gunfire and multiple explosions were heard for more than an hour and that clashes were still ongoing at the time of reporting.

No group initially claimed responsibility. However, late on Sunday, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said a sub-unit of the group had launched a “heavy attack” on what it described as the central compound used by foreign staff involved in the Reko Diq and Saindak mining projects in Nokundi.

The group said the operation was ongoing and that a detailed statement would be issued after its conclusion. Pakistani authorities have not commented on the BLF claim.

The latest attack comes amid a wider wave of armed activity across Balochistan over the past 24 hours, during which armed groups targeted Pakistani forces with IED blasts, ambushes and assaults on checkpoints in several districts.

Related: Five Blasts Hit Quetta as Armed Groups Expand Roadblocks and Attacks Across Balochistan

Analysts say the recent string of attacks indicates that Baloch armed groups retain the ability to strike “where and when they choose”, despite extensive security measures. They noted that internet services, transport routes and several urban centres were shut down in recent days in an effort to prevent attacks, yet armed groups were still able to mount operations in multiple regions.

Chagai district, where the attack is under way, is home to the Reko Diq copper-and-gold deposits, among the world’s largest undeveloped reserves and a central part of Pakistan’s mining and investment plans.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...