London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Seven Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Seven Baloch men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces from Turbat and Zamuran areas of Kech district, local sources said on Monday.

Three men identified as Sadiq son of Noorullah, Muslim son of Sakhi Dad and Kaleem son of Noorullah, all residents of Buleda, were reportedly detained on Sunday night from the Absar area of Turbat. Their whereabouts remain unknown.

Four others were allegedly taken from the Nawano area of Zamuran in the early hours of Monday. They were identified as Mehran son of Shay Qalandar, Jeeyand son of Muhammad Jan, Ali son of Nusrat and Irshad son of Raheem Baloch.

Family members of the missing told local media they have received no information from either the local administration or state forces.

Enforced disappearances have long been documented in Kech and other districts of Balochistan. Amnesty International recently described the practice as a “heinous crime that must end,” urging Pakistan to immediately disclose the fate and whereabouts of all missing persons.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), in a recent press conference, said that in the first eight months of 2025 more than one thousand cases of enforced disappearances had been reported across Balochistan.

The group said hundreds of families remain camped outside press clubs and courts across the region demanding answers, but that courts in Balochistan have proved “helpless before the state forces.”

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) also warned in a fact-finding report that enforced disappearances “continue unabated” across Balochistan, deepening public alienation. The commission called on the government to criminalise the practice in domestic law and ensure accountability for those responsible.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...