London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Eight Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Ambush by BLF in Jhao

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an ambush on a Pakistani military convoy in the Jhao region of Balochistan, which it says killed eight Pakistani soldiers and injured several others.

In a statement released to the media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the attack took place at 1:00 PM on Tuesday in the Azeem Bazaar area of Nondra, Jhao.

According to the statement, a Pakistani military convoy consisting of two vehicles and personnel on motorcycles was moving from the Nondra Kuch checkpoint toward the Breet area when it was ambushed by BLF fighters.

The group said its fighters had taken pre-positioned firing positions ahead of the convoy’s arrival. As the vehicles entered the target zone, the fighters launched what it described as a “heavy assault using modern weaponry.”

The attack reportedly lasted around thirty minutes, with BLF fighters keeping the convoy under sustained fire.

Additional military reinforcements, including armored vehicles and more motorcycle-mounted troops, arrived at the scene to assist. However, the BLF claimed these reinforcements were also targeted, resulting in further casualties.

“In total, eight personnel of the occupying Pakistani military were eliminated and several more injured,” the statement read.

The group added that after completing the operation, its fighters withdrew without sustaining any losses, employing a hit-and-run tactic and using the terrain to their advantage.

The BLF said video footage of the attack would soon be released through its official media channel, Ashoob.

The statement concluded by reaffirming the group’s commitment to continued armed resistance against “occupying forces,” vowing that attacks will continue until Balochistan is “liberated.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...