London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Surab: Armed Men Take Control of Central Pakistani Forces Camp

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men have reportedly taken control of a central Pakistani forces camp in the Gidar area of Surab district in Balochistan.

According to local sources, the attack began late Wednesday with loud explosions and heavy gunfire. They added that the movement of security forces in and around the region has been severely restricted since the attack began.

Surab is located approximately 212 kilometres from Quetta, the capital of Balochistan. Authorities have not yet issued any official statement regarding the incident.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, similar operations in the past have been carried out by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), an armed “pro-independence” group active in the region.

In May this year, the BLA claimed responsibility for a large-scale operation in Surab, during which it said its fighters had seized control of the city and “paralysed all military, administrative, and financial structures of the state.”

The group claimed that its fighters seized 30 Kalashnikov rifles and other weapons from government posts. Levies and police personnel were reportedly released under what the BLA described as “conditional amnesty based on their Baloch identity.”

The group also said it had torched government vehicles, state warehouses, and additional infrastructure, while two government vehicles were taken for use by BLA fighters.

It is worth noting that such attacks have increased since the BLA launched “Operation Herof” in August 2024, describing it as a multi-phase military campaign aimed at the “reclamation of Balochistan.”

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...