London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan, Afghanistan Agree to Temporary Eid al-Fitr Pause in Conflict

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan and Afghanistan have agreed to a temporary pause in hostilities during the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr this week, officials said, following weeks of cross-border tensions.

Pakistan’s Information Minister Attaullah Tarar said on Wednesday that the pause, set to run from midnight on Thursday (19:00 GMT, Wednesday) until midnight on Tuesday (19:00 GMT, Monday), had been requested by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Türkiye.

Pakistan’s foreign ministry said both sides would make “sincere efforts” through dialogue to find a “positive solution” to what it described as a complex but resolvable issue.

Shortly after the announcement, a spokesperson for Afghanistan’s Taliban government said it would temporarily suspend military operations against Pakistan during the Eid period.

In a statement posted on X, Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said the decision to suspend what he described as “Defensive Operations (Rad-ul Zulm)” was taken in response to requests from “brotherly intermediary Islamic countries,” including Saudi Arabia, Türkiye and Qatar.

He said the government appreciated the “goodwill and constructive efforts” of those countries, while adding that safeguarding Afghanistan’s national security and sovereignty remained a priority and that any threat would be met with a response.

The pause comes days after Afghanistan accused the Pakistani military of carrying out an air strike on a drug rehabilitation centre in Kabul, which it said resulted in significant casualties.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...