London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Armed Groups Could Seize Control of Balochistan,’ Warns Former Interior Minister

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader and former Federal Interior Minister of Pakistan Rana Sanaullah has warned that armed groups could “descend from the mountains” and seize control of Balochistan if security measures are not strengthened in the region.

Speaking to the media, Rana Sanaullah described the security situation in Balochistan as “alarming” and said strict action against militants is inevitable. He argued that bolstering the military presence is crucial to preserving national security and countering potential threats.

His remarks have drawn mixed reactions from political figures and the public, with some analysts suggesting they reflect broader political and law-and-order issues in Balochistan. There was no immediate response from other Pakistani officials.

It should be noted that Balochistan has witnessed a rise in armed attacks in recent months, with Baloch “pro-independence” groups intensifying operations against Pakistani security forces, government installations, and Chinese-backed projects.

Meanwhile, on Sunday, Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS)—an alliance of these “pro-independence” groups—announced a significant restructuring of its military and diplomatic strategy.

The alliance declared that it would merge into a single military entity, the Baloch National Army, and escalate attacks against Pakistani and Chinese targets.

The decision was reached during a three-day meeting attended by delegations from the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), and the Sindhu Desh Revolutionary Army (SRA).

The alliance aims to form a more “organized, coordinated, and decisive force” against Pakistan, claiming the movement is now entering a “decisive phase” of “increased intensity and innovation.” It believes these changes will make Baloch national liberation an “inevitable reality.”

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...