London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Woman Abduction Incident: Shutdown Strike and Sit-ins Continue in Zehri, Khuzdar and Hub Chowki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A complete shutter-down strike was observed in Zehri Bazaar on Friday in protest against the recent Khuzdar incident, where armed members of a so-called ‘death squad’ allegedly raided a house, assaulted its residents, and abducted a woman named Asma Jattak.

Relatives and local residents in Khuzdar have staged a sit-in on the main highway for over 29 hours and also carried out a protest rally in the city on Friday, demanding the immediate recovery of Asma Jattak. The blockade has resulted in the suspension of vehicular movement, causing disruptions in the region.

According to local sources, the armed group responsible for the attack operates with the backing of former Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri. Reports suggest that such state-backed militias, commonly known as ‘death squads,’ under the auspices of Pakistani secret services, have been actively involved in enforced disappearances, targeted killings of political activists, and illicit activities including drug trafficking.

Meanwhile, protests have also erupted in Hub Chowki, another key area of Balochistan, where demonstrators are voicing their anger against Asma Jattak’s abduction and the prevailing lawlessness in the region.

Despite growing outrage, district authorities have yet to issue an official statement on the incident.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...