London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family of ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Doctor Protests in Quetta, Demands Recovery

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of Dr. Abdul Hayee Baloch, who was allegedly forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces, held a protest in Quetta on Tuesday, demanding his immediate recovery.

The rally began at Balochistan University and proceeded through the city before concluding at the Quetta Press Club.

The protest attracted significant support, with many participants holding photos of their missing loved ones and chanting slogans against enforced disappearances.

Dr. Baloch’s sister, Bakhtawar Baloch, addressed the crowd, expressing deep concern over her brother’s disappearance. She said that Dr. Baloch, an Operating Theatre Assistant at Awaran District Hospital, was taken by state forces on June 1, 2024. Despite three months passing, there has been no information on his whereabouts.

Bakhtawar Baloch urged authorities to either present her brother in court if there are allegations against him or release him if he is innocent. She called on the government to alleviate the family’s suffering by bringing Dr. Baloch back home.

Other families of forcibly disappeared individuals from Balochistan also participated in the protest, echoing similar demands. They criticized the government’s offer of financial compensation, arguing that it fails to address their demand for justice.

The protesters emphasized that their struggle is for the safe return of their loved ones, not for monetary compensation.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...