London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Attacks on Pakistani Forces, Armed Groups Claim Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two separate attacks on Pakistani troops reported in Balochistan’s Panjgur and Awaran districts.

According to reports, gunmen attacked the main camp of Pakistani forces in Panjgur city on Friday night. Local sources confirmed multiple sounds of explosions and gunfire. However, initially losses were not immediately determined.

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLA told media that BLA fighters fired several shells with grenade launchers at the security checkpoints of the camp — “as a result of the explosions at least four enemy personnel were injured, and the enemy army also suffered financial losses in the attack”, he added.

Similarly, another Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for killing a Pakistani military official in an armed attack in Awaran district.

According to BLF spokesperson, it’s fighters killed an officer of the Pakistan army by targeting a military post in Jhao area of Awaran with a sniper and later attacked the army post with grenade launchers. “One officer of the enemy army was killed and two were injured in the attack,” he added.

The aforementioned attacks have not yet been confirmed or denied by the Pakistan military authorities or district administrators.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...