London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Pakistani forces, installations targeted in multiple attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed groups targeted Pakistani forces and a mobile tower in four separate attacks in the Kalat, Kech, and Panjgur districts of Balochistan on Tuesday.

According to local sources, armed men attacked the Pakistani military forces’ camp located in the Shah Mardan area of Kalat on Tuesday — where firing and several explosions were heard for a long time.

Meanwhile, a patrolling team of Pakistani forces was reportedly targeted in a bomb attack in the Gardank area of Buleda tehsil of Kech district.

Sources said the security forces were patrolling in the area with motorcycles and confirmed that the forces have suffered casualties in the bomb attack. However, government officials have not yet commented on these both attacks.

Similarly, unidentified gunmen reportedly torched a Ufone mobile tower and its machinery in the Sangai Dasht area of Kech district. However, no human losses were reported in this attack.

A Baloch pro-independence armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army accepted responsibility for these three attacks in a media statement on Tuesday.

According to the group’s spokesman Jeeyand Baloch, BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani army and communication system in three different operations in Kalat, Buleda, and Dasht, “resulting in the elimination of three enemy personnel and the destruction of a tower”, he claimed.

Meanwhile, another Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) in a media statement claimed responsibility for targeting Pakistani forces in Panjgur city on Tuesday night.

Major Gwahram Baloch of BLF said that their fighters targeted the Pakistani army post at Grid Station in Chitkan. “The enemy army suffered heavy losses in the attack,” Baloch claimed.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...