London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Poisonous food kills 3 children in Balochistan’s Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three children died and five people, including a woman, passed out after eating poisonous food in the Khuzdar district of Balochistan.

The incident occurred in the Adenji Gameshi area of the district on Thursday.

According to reports, three children died after eating dinner in the remote area of Khuzdar, Adenji Gameshi, while five people including a woman became unconscious.

Deputy Commissioner Khuzdar, Major Retired Muhammad Ilyas Kibzai sent the PPHI medical staff to the concerned area as soon as the information was received.

Confirming the incident, PPHI Khuzdar DSM Haji Khan said that three children have been reported dead and medical assistance is being provided to other affectees as directed by the deputy commissioner.

He said that the affected family had cooked rice at night and after eating the rice, the condition of the children and other family members deteriorated. While due to the lack of roads, the medical teams reached late to the remote town.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...