test

Turbat: Four more Baloch youths go “missing”

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four Baloch young men went “missing” from Turbat area of the Kech district on Tuesday night.

According to reports, Pakistani security forces allegedly detained four Baloch youths during raids on different houses in the Gokdan town of Turbat.

The families of the youths have confirmed the news of their detention. The abductees have been identified as Mirza s/o Barkat, Bilal s/o Haji Abdul Aziz, Abdul Razzaq s/o Muhammad Jan, and Muhammad Haneef s/o Ghulam Jan. It should be noted that a young man named Muhammad Hanif Dadu from Gokdan is already in the custody of security forces.

Similarly, two days ago three people who reportedly went missing from Turbat were identified as Sayed Jan, Shehzad, and Jhanzaib, whose whereabouts still remain unknown.

Earlier this, all the shops and petrol pumps were forcibly closed by the security forces on Saturday evening, local shopkeepers said. As a result, the supplier’s faced difficulties while there was a food shortage in these areas.

According to the shopkeepers, the security forces manhandled the shopkeepers and forcefully closed the shops and petrol pumps in the area. Due to this, they suffered financial losses, while the closure of medical stores has increased the difficulties of patients, local residents said.

The aforementioned developments come after a severe attack on Pakistani forces in Gokadan a few days earlier, where at least seven Pakistan Army personnel were killed and injured — The attack was claimed by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

Moreover, protests by the residents continued in the Tejaban area of Kech district against the Pakistani forces, who had reportedly shot a woman in an indiscriminate firing incident after the militant attack on their checkpoint.

The residents demanded the withdrawal of the forces from their area. However, the district administration assured the protesters that the Frontier Corps camp would be shifted to another place within fourteen days.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Ireland-Based Rights Group Condemns Sedition Charges Against Baloch Activist

The Front Line Defenders, an Ireland-based global human rights organization, has strongly condemned the filing of sedition...

Kech: 18-Year-Old Youth Goes Missing For Second Time

An eighteen-year-old Baloch youth was reportedly 'forcibly disappeared' for the second time from the Kech district of Balochistan, last Friday.

Balochistan: Forced Disappearances Continue Unabated, Another Goes Missing

Another Baloch man reportedly went missing from the Kech district of Balochistan. According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly arrested...

Pasni: Protesters Block Makuran Coastal Highway Over Power Cuts

Residents of Balochistan’s Pasni blocked the Makuran Coastal Highway at Zero Point on Thursday, protesting against prolonged power outages and overbilling issues.

BLA Claims Responsibility for Grenade Attack on Pakistani Forces in Quetta

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a ‘pro-independence’ armed group, has claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on Pakistani military personnel in Quetta....