London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Taliban warn of retaliatory activities throughout country

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Tehreek-i-Taliab Pakistan (TTP) has formally renounced its flimsy cease-fire with the Pakistani state and warned of retaliatory activities throughout the country.

The group said in a media statement that its senior leadership ended the cease-fire agreement signed with the Pakistani state in June this year. The TTP fighters have been directed to start retaliatory activities against state forces throughout the country, it said.

The TTP statement further said that the Pakistani state has carried out raids and military operations against Taliban leaders and fighters in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, in flagrant violation of the cease-fire agreement. In this scenario, the Taliban fighters have been commanded to respond in kind, the statement said.

The group said it had warned the Pakistani authorities multiple times to not sabotage the negotiation process, but to no avail. Instead, the military has responded to these warnings by carrying out large-scale operations targeting Taliban fighters.

The Pakistani authorities have not yet commented on the statement.

It is pertinent to mention that the Pakistani Taliban and the state authorities began negotiations in October last year that resulted in failure. The two sides started fresh efforts in May this year to settle, but these efforts again capsized when the Pakistani military began targeting the Taliban fighters in KPK.

The Taliban have responded in kind — after the failure of talks and in the wake of rising military operations, the Taliban carried out multiple attacks against Pakistani forces in South Waziristan and KPK.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...