London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Red Zone reopens after 17 years

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The barricades around the Red Zone in Quetta have been removed on Sunday after 17 years on the orders of Chief Minister Qudoos Bizenjo and the area has been opened to the general public. 

Governor Syed Zahoor Ahmad Agha and the chief minister appeared on the Red Zone and officially announced the removal of the hurdles in the area. Several important installations are located in the area, including the Governor’s House, Chief Minister’s House, Balochistan Civil Secretariat and the residences of the chief secretary, the inspector general of Balochistan and many ministers. 

Motorcycles and Rickshaws will not be allowed in the area and protestors will also not be allowed to enter. 

The area was declared a “Red Zone” 17 years ago after a suicide attack near the house of the inspector general that left many people dead. 

CM Bizenjo also ordered the police to not block the roads in Quetta and other areas of Balochistan during his visits. 

Bizenjo also said that the Balochistan government will provide security to JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman during his impending visit to Chaman and Quetta. “It is the responsibility of the provincial government to provide maximum possible security to all political leaders in the province”, the chief minister said. He said that the government has also warned maulana about possible terror threats.

He said that the government has fulfilled his responsibility informed the JUI-F chief about the possible threats and vowed to provide him with maximum security during his visit. 

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.