London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Medical students on hunger strike till death against PMC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Medical students from Balochistan are on hunger strike till death for the last 2 days. The hunger strike camp is set in Quetta city against the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC). The medical students belong to Jhalawan, Makran and Loralai medical colleges of Balochistan. 

Three months ago PMC announced an exam for the registration of 600 students of the three medical colleges in Balochistan. However, the students are not in favour of taking this “special exam” for the registration process.

The said students were on a sit-in protest for the last two months for their demands. But after 2 months of sit-in before the Quetta Press Club government of Balochistan failed to meet their demands and take up the matter with PMC. Two weeks ago Minister Health, Syed Ehsan Shah, sent a letter to PMC about this issue. The officials said that Balochistan govt is now waiting for any response from the PMC about the registration of 600 MBBS students.

According to reports, five medical students went on hunger strike till death, 2 days ago and their protest continues. While the PMC and the officials of Balochistan govt have not commented on the new developments yet.

Pakistan Medical Commission’s decision to withdraw concession granted for regularisation of students studying prior to the college recognition has put the future of students at stake. Balochistan government, including the other concerned circles and teaching faculty are responsible for the poor standard of education, “which don’t meet the PMC criteria for registrations.”

Students from the three medical colleges across Balochistan have been studying for the last three to four years. Suddenly they are hit with the decision that they can not be regularised.

The PMC asked the students to appear in a test for regularisation but the students refused and launched a protest campaign against the institution. 

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...