London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Rashid Hussain missing three years after detention, family holds hunger strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Rashid Hussain Baloch was forcibly disappeared by the Emirati intelligence agencies from Dubai on December 26, 2018. Three years later, he is yet to be released. His family members are holding a two-day hunger strike in Karachi to mark the third year of his disappearance. A demonstration will also be carried out on December 26.

Sitting in the protest camp of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons in Karachi, the mother of missing Rashid Hussain said that my son was abducted by the Emirati forces from Dubai in December of 2018. He was kept in confinement and tortured for six months; he was subsequently deported to Pakistan where his life is in danger.

She said that the Pakistani authorities have levelled serious charges on my son, but they are yet to substantiate these claims. Rashid Hussain has not been produced before the court. Despite the explicit evidence, the authorities are denying that he is in their custody.

She appealed to the national and international human rights groups to raise their voice for the enforced disappearance of her son.

Taking to Twitter, VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch said that Rashid Hussain was extradited to Pakistan and handed over to the authorities. The local news channels also ran the news and confirmed his extradition. I appeal to the Pakistani authorities to trial him in the court, he said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...