London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Denies Link to Woman Presented as ‘Suicide Bomber’ in Quetta Press Conference

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) on Thursday rejected claims that a detained woman presented during a press conference in Quetta was affiliated with the organisation, stating that she had “no connection, direct or indirect” to any of its military missions.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the March 18 press conference addressed by Sarfaraz Bugti was a repetition of what he described as an “obsolete and failed state script.”

Speaking at the press conference, Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti said forces had arrested a “would-be” female suicide bomber in Khuzdar with the help of “human intelligence.”

He identified the woman as Laiba, also referred to as Farzana Zehri, and said her arrest had averted “major destruction.”

Jeeyand Baloch said the BLA “explicitly clarifies” that the woman was not associated with the organisation in any capacity, adding that such press briefings were part of a pattern in which civilians are allegedly presented after being forcibly disappeared and framed as “intelligence successes.”

The group said women’s participation in what it termed the Baloch national liberation movement had become an “undeniable reality” that had “shaken the very foundations of the occupying state structure.”

It alleged that the Pakistani state, “terrified of this conscious awakening,” had resorted to what it described as “low-level tactics” to suppress Baloch women.

It also accused state institutions of using “innocent civilians as pawns” after forcibly disappearing them, claiming that this pattern had been “exposed time and again.”

The group cited the case of Mahal Baloch, who it said was forcibly disappeared from Quetta on February 17, 2023, and later subjected to what it described as an “intense media trial” after being labelled a “suicide bomber.”

It added that despite “immense state pressure,” courts were eventually “forced to release her.”

The statement further claimed that whenever the Pakistani state faces “humiliation at the hands of the Sarmachars [Baloch fighters],” ordinary citizens and women are targeted to present what it called an “intelligence success.”

It described the current case as another attempt to divert attention from the “historic successes of Operation Herof” and what it termed the state’s “total military frustration.”

The BLA said the Baloch movement had reached a stage where “crude propaganda tactics have lost their impact,” adding: “We will continue our strikes with full force until the defense of our land and complete independence are achieved,” and warning that “the collaborators of the occupier” would be “held accountable in the court of history.”

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...