London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Army captain, soldier killed, several others wounded in IED explosion

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A captain of the Pakistanis security forces and a soldier were killed in an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) explosion in the Sardasht Kalanch area of Pasni in district Gwadar. The Pakistani authorities confirmed the attack, saying that a search operation is underway in the area to corner the perpetrators. Baloch “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack. 

According to reports, the security forces were targeted in the Khuda Baksh Bazar near the coastal town of Pasni on Wednesday. Two personnel of the Pakistani forces were killed and several others were wounded. The Inter-Services Public Relations, the media wing of the Pakistani military, confirmed the attack in a media statement and identified the deceased as Affan Masood – a captain in the Pakistani army – and Babar Zaman – a sepoy. 

“Search operation is in progress to apprehend the perpetrators. Such cowardly acts by inimical elements, backed by hostile intelligence agencies, cannot sabotage the hard earned peace and prosperity in Balochistan,” the ISPR said.

Baloch “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement, saying that the BLF ‘sarmachars’ attacked the vehicle of the Pakistani forces in a remote-controlled explosion. BLF claimed that five personnel of the Pakistani forces, including the captain, were killed and three others wounded. 

BLF said that attacks will continue to occur until the “independence of Balochistan.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...