London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Funeral of 11 coal miners to be held today

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Eleven coal miners, who were killed by unidentified men at the Machh coalfield on Sunday, will be buried in Quetta today.

Yesterday, the families of the victims, including women and children, stage a sit-in protest in Quetta demanding the Balochistan government to either arrest the killers or resign.

On Sunday, 11 coal miners were killed, while four others were seriously injured after unidentified men opened fire on them at the Machh coal. The police said that the armed men took the coal miners to nearby mountains and opened fire. Eleven were confirmed dead by police while others injured were reported to be in critical condition.

The so-called Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack through its Amaaq news agency.

However, the Balochistan government has denied that the incident was a cause of a security lapse. Speaking to Geo News, Liaquat Shahwani, Balochistan government spokesperson, said the incident was an act of terrorism.

“Investigative institutions are probing the incident from every angle to determine who is responsible for this,” he said.

He further said that the terrorist activities in Balochistan are rising but “the Levies personnel are present in the area to provide security”. “[Law and order in the area] was satisfactory; hence, this incident wasn’t expected,” he added.

The attack was strongly condemned by Baloch leaders including Akhter Mengal, Bashir Zeb Baloch and political parties, Baloch Students Organisation – Azad and Baloch National Movement.

Following the brutal killings, protests are being held in several parts of the country. In Karachi, a protest rally was held, while a demonstration was held at the exhibition square and candles were lit in Multan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...