London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Loralai protesters call of sit-in after govt assurance

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Long marchers from Loralai to Quetta called off their week-long protest in front of the Quetta Press Club on Thursday after the assurance of provincial ministers.

A long march organised by the Loralai Justice Panel, travelled by foot from Loralai district to Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan.

The participants of the long march reached Que­tta last week by foot, in support of their demands which inc­luded making all Natio­nal Highways dual carriageway, stopping imposition of taxes in tribal areas of Zhob division and other districts.

A few Provincial Ministers and the Commissioner of Quetta Division held talks with leaders of protestors. The protesters were assured that all steps would be taken to resolve their problems.

A leader of protestors, Asfandyar Khan, announced that they had ended their protest sit-in. Provincial ministers Noor Muhammad Dummar and Metha Khan Kakar were also present at the press conference.

According to the ministers, a meeting held between Loralai Justice Panel representatives and government officials on the special directive of CM Balochistan.

A four-member committee has been formed after the negotiations, which would continue to communicate with provincial ministers and relevant departments to resolve issues on a priority basis.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...