London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

The attack on IG Frontier Corps was a joint operation – BLA, BLF claim

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Jeehand Baloch, spokesperson of Baloch Liberation Army , claimed that attack on IG FC was a joint operation by BLA and BLF fighters.

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, the convoy of Major General Saeed Ahmed Nagra was attacked by unknown armed persons near Washuk on Thursday.

Pakistani military sources have confirmed that two personnel lost their lives, whereas, three others have been injured in the attack. However, Jeehand Baloch claimed that six personnel were killed and more than a dozen was injured in the attack.

The convoy of IG FC, comprising of more than five vehicles, was attacked while on its way from Washuk to Khuzdar.

Jeehand Baloch, Spokesperson of BLA, said that it was a joint attack by the fighters of BLA and BLF (Balochistan Liberation Front).

“We ambushed the convoy of IG Frontier Corps in Washuk early in the morning, as a result of the attack, six personnel were killed and more than a dozen of soldiers were injured”, said Jeehand Baloch

“Two vehicles were completely destroyed in the attack, but IG’s vehicle managed to escape”, he added.

Jeehand claimed that Washuk and the areas surrounding CPEC route are continuously under military oppression, they want people to migrate from the areas and for that military might is shown every day.

“Today, during the ambush, Pakistani military tried to pin us down but our fighters managed a safe-escape amidst continuous firing. Such attacks on Pakistani forces will continue until the independence of Balochistan”, said Jeehand Baloch.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...