London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Village vacated forcibly in Kech district

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Security forces had given an ultimatum to the villagers to vacate the area

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, a village, Sabzal, was forcibly vacated in Kech district on Friday.

Locals sources told TBP that they had received an ultimatum by the forces to vacate the whole village and migrate to wherever they can.

The village of ‘Sabzal’ is located on three kilometre’s distance from ‘Peedrak’ town in Kech district.

Villagers, most of them whom were shepherds, have migrated to a nearby village ‘Jamk’ but they had to leave everything behind.

This year, a report by Dawn news, has highlighted the phenomenon of forced migrations, that the villages on CPEC route were being vacated for security and other reasons, but villagers were never compensated for their lands and belongings.

Whereas, Baloch nationalist parties accuse Pakistan of creating IDPs(Internally Displaced Person) for the ‘so-called’ security of the route and setting up of CPEC projects.

Dr Allah Nazar, a Baloch pro-freedom leader, had also accused that CPEC projects are causing demographic changes in Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...