London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Altaf Hussain urges Muhajirs to fully boycott Pakistani elections

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) founder Altaf Hussain has urged the Mohajir community to have the courage to boycott Pakistan’s general election slated for July 25.

He accused the Pakistan Army to have already selected the next government. As the elections draw closer, he asserted that the international community was well aware of the Pakistan Army’s “political engineering.”

“In case, the Mohajirs under any pressure go to the polling booth then they should use a different strategy of boycotting the elections, and they should never vote for the hypocrites. Whoever participates in the elections and casts vote would solely be a hypocrite,” Hussain said.

In a video message, the MQM leader claimed that the “traitors” who betrayed the MQM and the Mohajir Nation are misleading the Mohajirs.

“These traitors are now serving the enemies of Mohajir and are fulfilling their agenda of eliminating the MQM and the Mohajir Nation. They are favouring the ghoulish and demonic military establishment of Pakistan, its ISI and other forces that are chasing the Mohajirs,” he said.

Hussain said that the “traitors” may deceive the people but they can never hide their sins from the creator.

He claimed that the “traitors” have even leaked information about the hideouts of the Mohajirs and MQM workers. As a result, he said, the armed forces of Pakistan that are carrying a “Mohajir genocidal military crackdown have kidnapped them, detained them unlawfully and executed them”.

The MQM leader vowed that he would never stop the struggle for the rights of the Mohajir Nation.

“The paramilitary Rangers are raiding cities of Sindh to kidnap MQM workers, but they lack the courage to face the Indian Army in Kashmir,” the MQM leader said.

SourceANI

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...