London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF announces reconsideration of policies amid “escalation in Pakistani brutalities”

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Liberation Front (BLF), an armed organisation headed by famous Baloch leader Dr. Allah Nazar, has announced reconsideration of few of its policies.

The spokesman of the organisation, Guharam Baloch, in a statement released here on Sunday said: “to counter escalation in Pakistani state brutalities inflicted on Baloch populace, the BLF is considering bringing changes in few of its policies”.

“Continuous violence on Baloch women and abduction of children and women have made it necessary for Baloch armed organisations to change their policies. Abduction of 9-year-old child from Karachi by Pakistani security forces is a distressing incident, against which every Baloch organisation should act, Guharam Baloch said while talking to media outlets.

Guharam Baloch was referring to abduction of at least 9 Baloch students from Karachi on eve of Friday. The abductees include Human Rights activist and Information Secretary of Baloch Human Rights Organisation, Nawaz Atta. Most of the abductees are under 18 years of age and one as young as 9 years old only.

Guharam Baloch also announced that BLF has decided to support wheel-jam strike call by Baloch National Front, an alliance of Baloch political parties BNM and BSO-A. “We have ordered all BLF units across Balochistan to mobilise in order to make the strike successful,” Mr. Baloch said.

Mr. Baloch appealed transporters to honour the call by Baloch political organisations. “We realise the strikes might come across as nuisance to businesses, however, it is necessary Pakistani brutalities against helpless children and women are countered with extreme measures.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Former Afghan Commander Killed in Quetta Shooting

Haji Woror Achakzai, a former commander of the police of Kandahar’s Second City, was killed in a...

Mastung: Sindh Resident Killed in Reported Military Drone Strike

A non-local farmer was reportedly killed in a military drone strike in Balochistan's Mastung district on Sunday. According to...

Former Pakistan Prime Minister Links Female Suicide Bombing to Systemic Failures in Balochistan

Former Pakistani prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has said that the involvement of educated and married women in suicide attacks indicates underlying...

Two Brothers “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech, Two Missing Brothers Recovered in Mastung

Two men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from their home in Bagh Miri, Turbat, Kech district, while two brothers who had previously...

The Surab Incident – TBP Editorial

On the morning of 12 August, several people were killed and injured as a result of bombing by Pakistani fighter jets in...