London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Releases Video Showing Attack on Coast Guards Post in Jiwani

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released footage showing an attack on a Pakistan Coast Guards post in Balochistan’s coastal town of Jiwani, which it said was part of a series of coordinated operations carried out across the region.

The video shows BLA fighters equipped with what appear to be modern weapons and body-mounted action cameras approaching the post on motorcycles before entering the premises.

Attackers are then seen opening fire shortly after entering the compound, with at least two personnel appearing to be shot at the scene.

One individual appears to attempt to flee during the initial moments of the attack but is subsequently targeted by another attacker.

In the final segment, weapons seized during the attack are displayed.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch had earlier said the Jiwani operation was carried out by the group’s “urban guerrilla unit,” describing it as a “highly organized and coordinated operation” in which fighters “camouflaged themselves to gain access” to the post.

“Sarmachars camouflaged themselves to gain access to a Coast Guard post and launched a sudden attack, killing the three personnel stationed there,” he said, identifying the dead as Naik Saleem, Sepoy Adnan Rao and Sepoy Azeem.

The group said the Jiwani attack was part of coordinated operations carried out between March 6 and March 16 across multiple districts of Balochistan, in which it claimed 55 Pakistani personnel were killed.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...