London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

New Disappearance Reported in Kech as VBMP Protest Enters 6,043rd Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young man went missing in Balochistan’s Kech district after being detained during a late-night raid by Pakistani forces, local sources said on Wednesday.

They identified the man as Yasir, son of Nasir, who was taken into custody at around 3 a.m. in the Gowak area of Mand between Tuesday and Wednesday. His family said they had received no information about his whereabouts.

In a separate development, the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) said that Mir Zaman Kurd, who had been missing since he was allegedly picked up from Daghari Cross on Feb. 4, 2024, had been released.

Mir Zaman Kurd

VBMP chairman Nasrullah Baloch welcomed the development but said the government must take “serious and effective” steps to ensure the return of all remaining missing persons. He described enforced disappearances as a “serious human and constitutional issue” requiring a permanent solution.

Meanwhile, the VBMP protest camp outside the Quetta Press Club continued for the 6,043rd day on Wednesday despite heavy rain and cold weather. Family members of several disappeared persons, including those of Lal Muhammad Marri and Kaleemullah Marri, took part in the sit-in.

The organization also appealed for the recovery of two police constables who were allegedly abducted in Mastung in November. It said the men, Ubaidullah and his cousin Muhammad Shifa, went missing on Nov. 21 while returning from duty at Shamsabad Cross.

VBMP Protest

VBMP urged state institutions, law-enforcement agencies and human rights bodies to investigate the incident and secure the safe return of the two men.

 

Latest News

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...

Karachi: Authorities Claim Arrest of Three Alleged SRA Members

Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested three alleged members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) in connection with the fatal shooting of a...

BRAS Claims Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Killed in Nushki Attack

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of Baloch nationalist armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a convoy...

Quetta: VBMP’s Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Continues

A protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan continued outside the Quetta Press Club...