London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Separate Attacks Target Security Forces in Quetta and Hub; BLA Claims Responsibility for Quetta Strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two separate attacks were reported in Balochistan on Thursday, one claimed by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Quetta and another involving a failed grenade attack on a Coast Guard post in Hub Chowki.

In a statement issued to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said that the organization’s fighters carried out a planned assault on Pakistani military vehicles in Quetta, inflicting what he described as “severe losses.”

According to the statement, BLA fighters ambushed Pakistani forces at Daghari Cross, targeting military vehicles that were en route to their post. The spokesperson said the militants used rockets and other automatic weapons during the assault.

Jeeyand Baloch claimed that two military vehicles were hit, with one vehicle sustaining major damage after being struck by a rocket. He further asserted that four personnel were killed and several others wounded in the attack. The BLA has formally claimed responsibility for the incident.

Separately, in Hub Chowki, an industrial town linking Karachi to Balochistan, unknown individuals attempted to target a Pakistan Coast Guards camp with a hand grenade. Local sources said the attackers escaped after throwing the device at a post situated along the main road.

The grenade fell near the Coast Guard checkpoint but failed to explode.

Following the incident, a large contingent of police and security forces arrived at the scene, cordoned off the area, and summoned a bomb disposal unit to secure the device and inspect the surroundings.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...