London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Young Man ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young man has allegedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, according to his family.

The missing youth has been identified as Ghulam Ali Baloch, a student from Killi Dato in Mastung and the son of the late Abdul Hakeem Baloch.

His family said that on 22 June, Ghulam Ali was taken into custody by Pakistani intelligence personnel without a warrant from the home of his relative, Abdul Nabi Sasoli, in Quetta’s Jinnah Town.

Since then, his whereabouts remain unknown.

“No information has been provided about his location or condition,” the family said in a statement. “We are deeply concerned for his safety.” They appealed to the Pakistani government, judiciary, human rights organizations, and the international community to intervene and secure his immediate release.

Cases of enforced disappearances have been widely reported across Balochistan in recent months, with rights groups consistently condemning the ongoing pattern—particularly the targeting of young students.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...