London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF, BRG Claim Multiple Attacks on Pakistani Forces and Infrastructure in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks targeting Pakistani security forces and infrastructure across Balochistan on June 12, resulting in what they describe as significant human and material losses.

Major Gwahram Baloch, spokesperson for the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), said in a statement to the media that BLF fighters launched a grenade launcher attack on Friday at 9:00 PM on a Pakistani military checkpoint located on Purana Gazi Road in Kharan city. According to the group, the grenades hit their targets, causing casualties and damage to the checkpoint.

Earlier that day, at around 5:40 PM, BLF fighters reportedly attacked another checkpoint in Heronk using multiple grenade launchers. The BLF spokesperson claimed that the attack resulted in further losses to Pakistani forces stationed in the area.

In a separate incident, the BLF also claimed responsibility for targeting an oil tanker on the Quetta-Taftan Highway (N-40) in Padag, Chagai district. According to the statement, the attack took place at 11:30 PM and involved firing at the vehicle near the location of Gadani, rendering it non-functional. The group said the driver was spared “on humanitarian grounds.”

Gwahram Baloch stated that these operations reflect the group’s ongoing commitment to resisting what they term the “illegal occupation” of Balochistan and the exploitation of its natural resources by Pakistani forces and collaborators. He reiterated that all infrastructure and personnel associated with the state and its “colonial objectives” remain legitimate targets.

Separately, Dostain Baloch, spokesperson for the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), claimed responsibility for an attack on a city police station in Sibi. The attack, involving a hand grenade, reportedly caused damage and casualties among police personnel.

In his statement, the BRG spokesperson warned local police against collaborating with the Pakistani military, threatening further “severe attacks” if such cooperation continues. He emphasized that their attacks will persist until Balochistan is “liberated.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...