London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Killed in Separate Explosions in Balochistan’s Kech and Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A father and son were killed in a bomb blast in Balochistan’s Kech district on Saturday, while a separate explosion in Panjgur left one man dead, according to local sources and officials.

The first incident occurred in the village of Sirkazah, located in the Zamuran area of Buleda tehsil, Kech district.

Muhammad Ameen Abdul Kareem and his son were reportedly travelling to a nearby village to offer Eid prayers when they were targeted in a roadside bomb explosion.

Both died on the spot. Three other individuals were injured in the blast.

Local sources said the deceased were affiliated with a “state-backed” armed group, locally referred to as a “death squad.” Muhammad Ameen’s brother, Salam Shikari, had also been killed in a separate attack some time ago.

No group has claimed responsibility for the latest incident. However, Baloch armed groups have previously carried out attacks on individuals associated with such groups.

In a separate incident, a powerful explosion was reported in Panjgur district’s Bonistan area in the early hours of Saturday.

According to police, the blast occurred around 3 a.m. near the roadside. One body was recovered from the scene and identified as Waseem Kashani.

Police said the body has been transferred to the hospital for legal formalities.

The nature of the explosion remains under investigation. Authorities have not yet confirmed whether the blast was accidental or a targeted attack.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...