London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Issues 48-hour Ultimatum, Threatens Executions After Military Strikes; Civilian Hostages Released

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has threatened to execute ten Pakistani hostages following drone strikes and artillery shelling by Pakistani forces amid an ongoing hostage crisis in Balochistan’s Bolan district.

In a statement issued to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch accused Pakistan’s military of carrying out “irresponsible and foolish military aggression,” alleging drone strikes and artillery shelling targeted positions held by BLA fighters near the hijacked Jaffar Express train.

He said the attacks proved Pakistan is “incapable of making serious decisions regarding a prisoner exchange,” and accused authorities of being “driven solely by war madness and stubbornness.”

However, he claimed none of the BLA fighters were harmed due to their “excellent defensive tactics and complete battlefield control.”

“In response to today’s reckless bombardment, we are forced to execute ten more hostages immediately,” Mr Baloch warned. He further threatened: “If Pakistani forces launch another attack—even a single bullet—ten additional hostages will be executed immediately.”

Conflicting Claims

Pakistani military sources earlier claimed at least 13 insurgents involved in the attack had been killed, with several others injured. Military officials also said that intense exchanges of gunfire were continuing as insurgents split into smaller groups.

However, these claims have not been independently verified, and the BLA strongly rejected them, describing Pakistani military statements as “complete fabrications intended to mislead the public and mask the army’s defeat.”

“Pakistani state institutions are attempting to hide their failure by claiming successes they have not achieved,” Jeeyand Baloch said.

Senior Pakistani Officers Among Hostages

Railway officials have confirmed that the hostages held by BLA include senior Pakistani security officers, including at least one army major and several other high-ranking personnel.

A senior Pakistani army official speaking to the BBC confirmed on condition of anonymity that the hijacked train carried over 100 military personnel. He did not provide further details about ongoing rescue operations.

Civilian Passengers Released Safely

Meanwhile, about 80 civilian passengers, including 43 men, 26 women, and 11 children, have safely arrived at Machh Railway Station after being released by BLA.

“During this operation, BLA fighters have released women, children, and Baloch passengers, ensuring that all remaining hostages are serving personnel of the occupying forces,” the group said in their latest statement.

However, emergency response efforts faced unexplained disruptions. Dr Garmukh Das, Medical Superintendent at Sibi’s main hospital, told the BBC that ambulances dispatched to Kachhi District Hospital were turned back by authorities midway.

“We were given no reason why the ambulances were turned back,” Dr Das said.

BLA Issues 48-hour Ultimatum

The hostage crisis began on Tuesday afternoon when BLA fighters hijacked the Jaffar Express near Machh in Balochistan’s Bolan district, capturing more than 200 Pakistani military, paramilitary, police, and intelligence personnel.

Initially, the BLA issued a 48-hour ultimatum demanding Pakistan immediately release detained Baloch political prisoners, forcibly disappeared activists, and captured resistance fighters.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch also said the group had pushed back Pakistani ground and aerial reinforcements after heavy fighting lasting more than eight hours.

“Pakistani ground and air reinforcements attempted an eight-hour operation to retake the train and free their captured personnel,” he said. “However, our fighters successfully resisted the operation, killing over 30 enemy soldiers and forcing the Pakistani troops to retreat.”

In its latest statement, the BLA reiterated this ultimatum, now with fewer than 40 hours remaining.

“If our demands are not met within the remaining time, or if Pakistani forces attempt any further military intervention, all prisoners of war will be executed, and the seized train will be completely destroyed,” Jeeyand Baloch warned.

He added: “This declaration is final and irrevocable. The BLA is fully prepared and capable of swiftly enforcing its decisions.”

Pakistani authorities have not formally responded to the BLA’s ultimatum or latest threats. The situation remains tense and fluid, with further updates awaited.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...