London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Awaran: Sister of Missing Diljaan Baloch Begins Hunger Strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The sister of missing person Diljaan Baloch has begun an indefinite hunger strike outside the Deputy Commissioner’s office in Awaran, demanding his recovery.

Diljaan Baloch was reportedly detained by Pakistani security forces from his home in Awaran on June 12, 2024. Since then, his whereabouts remain unknown.

Protests for his recovery began on November 18, with family members and local residents blocking main roads in Awaran. The road blockades were later lifted following assurances from authorities, but a sit-in outside the Deputy Commissioner’s office has continued.

Announcing her hunger strike during a press conference at the protest site, Diljaan’s sister expressed frustration over what she described as broken promises from authorities and local leaders. “We have waited long enough for answers. This hunger strike is our last hope,” she said.

Protesters are demanding Diljaan’s immediate release and the withdrawal of charges filed against demonstrators during earlier protests. “If any harm comes to us during this protest, the responsibility will rest with the district administration,” the family said.

Meanwhile, the rights group Baloch Voice for Justice (BVJ) has announced a social media campaign on X to highlight Diljaan’s enforced disappearance and show solidarity with his family. The campaign will take place on Sunday, December 1, from 8 PM to midnight.

“This is an effort to amplify the voices of the oppressed and strengthen the call for justice for Diljaan and his family,” BVJ said in a statement.

The organization noted that the family has been protesting for over 12 days, citing an earlier sit-in on October 3, 2024, which lasted four days. That protest ended after local authorities assured the family that the issue would be resolved within ten days. However, no progress was made, prompting the family to resume their sit-in on November 18.

BVJ also condemned alleged harassment of the family during their protests. “This campaign aims to raise public awareness about the plight of victims of enforced disappearances and stand in solidarity with the oppressed,” the statement said.

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...