London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two More Enforced Disappearances Cases Emerged From Hub Chowki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani intelligence agencies have reportedly detained two people from Hub Chowki area of Balochistan and shifted them to an undisclosed location.

According to reports, the Pakistani intelligence agencies along with military personnel have allegedly forcibly disappeared two Baloch youths from a vehicle at gunpoint at a hotel near Hub Bhawani Shah Pump late in the night of Wednesday.

The missing youths have been identified as Imran Baloch, son of Muhammad Iqbal, a resident of Ameerabad, and Junaid Hameed son of Abdul Hameed, a resident of Bhawani. Sources told The Balochistan Post that Junaid son of Abdul Hameed works as a laborer in a local company while Imran’s father is a former regional councilor.

The Human Rights Department of the Baloch National Movement (PAANK) confirmed the incident and urged the international world to intervene to end such abuses and ensure accountability. Notably, Enforced disappearances are not uncommon or new in Balochistan, but a decades-long and serious problem, with another case emerging every coming day. Human rights organizations and the international world have also accused Pakistani agencies of such serious crimes, but the Pakistani government has often denied these allegations.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...