London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Two “Pakistani Agents” in Gwadar and Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, in a statement to the media, said that their fighters targeted agents and informers of the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies in two separate operations in Gwadar and Quetta. As a result of these attacks, one agent was killed, and another was injured.

The spokesperson stated that on Sunday night, BLA fighters targeted an informer and agent of the occupying Pakistani military and intelligence agencies in Gwadar city with a grenade attack, leaving him severely injured. “The enemy agent was disguised as a bakery shop owner while spying for the military,” he added.

He further said that in another operation, BLA fighters shot dead an informer and agent of the occupying forces, Khalid Hussain, son of Ghulam Sarwar, a resident of Usta Muhammad, in the Killi Kechi Baig area of Quetta.

The spokesperson mentioned that the BLA’s intelligence wing had been monitoring this agent, who had been spying for the occupying military in Quetta and Kalat, and was recently tasked with gathering information for the enemy military in Kechi Baig while in disguise.

Jeeyand Baloch confirmed that the Baloch Liberation Army takes full responsibility for both these attacks.

Latest News

Woman Accuses Former Chief Minister’s Associate of Land Grabbing After Attacks on Sons

A woman from Balochistan's Khuzdar has appealed for justice, alleging that an associate of former Balochistan chief...

BYC Condemns Killing of Two Baloch Youths in Kech and Panjgur

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee has condemned the killing of two young men in separate incidents in Balochistan’s Kech and Panjgur districts, alleging that one...

Three People Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Balochistan, One Released

Three people have reportedly been forcibly disappeared from different areas of Balochistan, while one previously disappeared man has been released.

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice, as she condemned reported...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...