London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA and BLF Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks on Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two ‘pro-independence’ armed groups, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), have claimed responsibility for recent attacks on Pakistani military forces in the Mashkay, Zamuran, and Kolwah areas of Balochistan.

In a media statement, Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLA, said that their fighters targeted Pakistani military positions and a construction company vehicle in two separate attacks.

According to the spokesperson, BLA fighters attacked security checkpoints at the main Pakistani military camp in the Nokjo area of Mashkay using grenade launchers and automatic weapons. The BLA claims that the attack resulted in the death of one soldier and caused additional damage to the camp.

In Zamuran, the BLA reported setting fire to a vehicle belonging to a military construction company. This incident occurred after a contractor, involved in construction and fencing projects along the Goldsmith Line, attempted to flee, leaving his vehicle behind. The BLA described these projects as supporting “occupying forces.”

In a separate statement, the BLF claimed responsibility for an attack on a military camp in the Kolwah area of Kech. Major Gwarham Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLF, said the attack took place on August 3, utilizing heavy weaponry. The BLF claims that the attack resulted in the death of one soldier and left three others seriously injured.

Both groups reiterated their intent to continue such attacks until Pakistani forces withdraw from Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...