London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Yakjehti Committee Calls for Support and Unity Ahead of Baloch Raji Muchi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee has issued a statement calling for the support and unity of the Baloch nation against the rampant human rights issues in Balochistan ahead of its ‘Baloch Raji Muchi’ (Baloch National Gathering). The BYC statement highlights the severe challenges faced by the Baloch nation, including decades of ‘oppression’, ‘exploitation’, ‘military brutality’, ‘enforced disappearances’, mutilated bodies, killer highways, neglected educational institutions, and other ongoing human rights violations. The committee asserts that these issues have escalated to the point of a systematic ‘genocide’ against the Baloch people.

The statement said that in response to this crisis, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee is leading a public resistance movement aimed at uniting and mobilizing all social and political forces within Baloch society to combat the ‘genocide’. The committee’s ultimate goal is to end the ‘genocide’ through a collective public resistance, paving the way for a well-organized, prosperous, and developed Baloch society.

The statement said that to further this cause, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee is organizing a significant public event, the ‘Baloch Raji Muchi’, scheduled to take place in Gwadar on July 28, 2024. The committee emphasized that such a public movement cannot survive without the active support and cooperation of the Baloch people. Since its inception, the committee has received substantial support from the Baloch community, which has strengthened and organized the resistance against the ‘genocide’, BYC said.

The committee has been actively organizing corner meetings across Balochistan to raise awareness about the upcoming Baloch Raji Muchi. Recent meetings have been held in Karachi and Dalbandin, Chaghi, aiming to educate and unite the Baloch community in their struggle against ongoing atrocities.

The statement from the committee urges the Baloch people to fulfill their national responsibilities and support the ‘Baloch Raji Muchi’ to make it a success. The BYC called upon all individuals in the Baloch society to contribute according to their abilities and capacities, providing assistance to the Baloch Yakjehti Committee in every possible way.

Additionally, the committee advised against giving donations to unknown individuals or groups without an official BYC receipt. The group said that any suspicious activities in the name of the committee should be immediately reported to BYC’s official WhatsApp number. The group encouraged the public to verify the identity of the person or group and their affiliation with the Baloch Yakjehti Committee through official channels before giving them any donations.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...