London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi University Student Allegedly Whisked Away by Forces in Gwadar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces allegedly forcibly disappeared a Baloch Student from Balochistan’s coastal city of Gwadar on Sunday.

According to the detainee’s family, Bahadur, son of Bashir, a philosophy department at the University of Karachi, was forcibly disappeared by the Pakistani forces from his native area Pasni, a tehsil in district Gwadar.

The family sources said the youth had come to his hometown for Eid vacations. The family warned that if Bahadur is not released in 24 hours, they will block the Makran Coastal Highway at the Pasni Zero Point.

In a separate incident in Gwadar, Pakistani security forces reportedly “abducted” a man identified as Abdullah. Local sources said that the victim was taken from Gwadar’s Faqeer Colony on June 13 and taken to an undisclosed location. His current whereabouts and condition remain unknown.

Likewise, in Dera Bugti, a 12-year-old Baloch boy named Khaliq, son of Gul Hasan, has also allegedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces. Khaliq’s father, Gul Hasan, vanished over a decade ago after being taken by the Pakistani security forces. The family now fears that a similar fate awaits the young son.

From left to right: Missing Abdullah and Khaliq

It should be noted that enforced disappearances are not uncommon in Balochistan, as every day a young man faces a similar fate without trial or is killed in an alleged fake encounter. currently, the families of baloch missing persons have been protesting in front of the commissioner’s office in Turbat for the last eight days.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...