London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan: Pakistani Forces to Launch Massive Operation With Death Squad Help

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani authorities are planning to launch a large-scale military operation in Mach and other parts of Bolan, with the help of state-backed local militias, known as ‘death squads’. The leaders of these death squads — tribal chiefs and influential people — have been called to Quetta Cantt for consultations, according to sources.

The sources said that the operation will target Mach and some other areas of Bolan, and will involve a large ground force supported by air with gunship helicopters and possibly drones.

The operation is a response to the recent attack by the Baloch ‘pro-independence’ group in Mach. The attack, carried out by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), was named ‘Operation Dara-e-Bolan’. It began on January 29 and lasted for two days, ending on January 31 with the death of 13 BLA fighters and 78 Pakistani security personnel.

The attack was the largest of its kind, and for two days, the BLA fighters took control of Mach and forced the Pakistani forces to retreat. BLA said that 385 of its fighters took part in the attack.

On Saturday night, six more dead bodies were brought to the Quetta Civil Hospital. The authorities said that they were found during the clearance operation in Mach, but rights activists and nationalists have expressed concerns that they might be the bodies of Baloch missing persons who are often killed in fake encounters.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...