London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

India Asks Pakistan to Extradite Mumbai Attack Suspect Hafiz Saeed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan confirmed on Friday that it had received an official request from India for the extradition of Hafiz Saeed, a Pakistani cleric and leader of the banned group Jamaat-ud-Dawa. Saeed is suspected of orchestrating terrorist attacks on Indian soil, including the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Mumtaz Zahra Baloch, the spokesperson for the Pakistani Foreign Ministry, effectively rejected India’s demand during a media briefing, citing the absence of a bilateral treaty to address such matters.

“Pakistan has received a request from Indian authorities for the extradition of Hafiz Saeed in connection with a money laundering case. However, it is important to clarify that there is no bilateral extradition agreement between Pakistan and India,” she stated.

This statement was in response to India’s formal extradition demand, as confirmed by Arindam Bagchi, the spokesperson for India’s Foreign Ministry. “We have sent a request to the Government of Pakistan along with the relevant documents, seeking the extradition of Hafiz Saeed,” Bagchi informed the media.

Previously, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry had described reports of India’s demand as speculative. “These reports are based on speculations. We do not comment on reporting based on speculations,” Baloch commented on Thursday.

Saeed is currently serving a prison sentence in Pakistan following his conviction by Lahore’s Anti-Terrorism Court in April 2022. He was sentenced to a total of 31 years in two separate cases of illegal funding. This conviction coincided with the United Nations Security Council’s session, which reviewed measures for removing Pakistan’s name from the FATF list.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...