London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family to Set Up Protest Camp in Islamabad Over Disappearance of Asif and Rasheed Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A three-day protest camp will be set up in Islamabad from August 29 to August 31, marking five years since the disappearance of Asif and Rasheed Baloch. The protest aims to draw attention to the unresolved cases of their disappearances.

Both Asif and Rasheed were among ten individuals reportedly detained on August 31, 2018, by Pakistani forces while they were on a picnic in Nushki. While eight have since been released, the whereabouts of Asif and Rasheed remain unknown. Their family alleges that despite repeated appeals to authorities, and demonstrations in major cities like Quetta, Karachi, and Islamabad, there has been no progress in the case.

The protest, scheduled to conclude with a rally coincides with the International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances on August 30. As part of the day’s observance, the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) will be hosting a seminar in Quetta, addressing similar incidents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...