London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Two People ‘forcibly disappeared’ by Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have allegedly forcibly detained two youths from Balochistan’s capital city of Quetta on Saturday and reportedly shifted them to an undisclosed location.

According to reports, the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) along with intelligence agencies have allegedly raided the house of Izzat Khan near Kichibeg police station and detained two individuals named Sajjad Ali son of Izzat Khan, and Mohammad Yousuf son of Muhammad Bakhsh.

Meanwhile, According to some unchecked estimations, Pakistani security forces allegedly arrested more than seventy people from different locations in district Dera Bugti.

According to regional sources, the youths have been arrested for sharing pictures of Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti on social media on the occasion of his death anniversary.

Sources say that all the detained people were tortured before being apprehended and forced to delete the pictures of Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti and then some were released later while some of the detained youths remain missing.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...