London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan Army base attacked in Balochistan’s Zhob, 4 soldiers killed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least four Pakistan Army personnel were killed and several others were critically injured when armed militants carried out an intensive attack on the Zhob garrison in Balochistan on Wednesday.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the initial attempt of the “terrorists” was to sneak into the facility but Pakistani soldiers countered them. The attack took place during the early hours of Wednesday, the media wing of the Pakistan armed forces said.

The ISPR further stated that in the heavy exchange of fire, three “heavily armed terrorists” were killed by the security forces while a clearance operation was underway to apprehend the remaining two.

As per Dawn News, Zhob District Commissioner (DC) Azeem Kakar said that a woman civilian was killed after being caught in the crossfire while five other civilians were left injured earlier in the day. The official added that the severely injured were being referred to Quetta. 

Despite claims of a crackdown on terror infrastructure fearing Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) greylisting, terror attacks have only seen an uptick in Pakistan, especially in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

A little-known and newly formed militant group, Tehreek-e-Jihad Pakistan claimed responsibility for the attack later in the day. In its statement, the group said that it would release pictures and videos of its fighters who took part in the attack.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...