London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Another Baloch youth falls victim to enforced disappearance

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young man was reported missing from the Kech district of Balochistan after being arrested by security forces on Monday.

According to reports, last night a large number of Pakistani forces raided the Siri Kahen Zamurani market in the Turbat area of Kech and allegedly forcibly disappeared a young man after the arrest.

The detainee has been identified as Waris s/o Moosa, a resident of Alandoor Buleda.

The Family of Waris Moosa said that they reported the incident to the Turbat police, and the police said that they do not have any information about this incident.

The family said that Waris Moosa is the only bread earner of our family who used to work as a laborer.

The family members of the victim demanded to know if he has committed any crime and his whereabouts.

It is pertinent to mention that enforced disappearances have become alarming in Balochistan. As per the data collected by TBP, more than 43 people have been reported missing only in the month of March. Earlier this, a Baloch youth was reported missing from the Kharan district of Balochistan on Sunday.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...