London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kolwah: Shepherd killed, 3 disappeared in military operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A shepherd was killed and three people including two brothers were forcibly disappeared allegedly by the Pakistani army in a military operation in Balochistan’s Kech district.

According to reports, during the ongoing military operation in the northern mountainous areas of Kolwah, Pakistani forces severely tortured an elderly shepherd named as Allah Dad son of Ibrahim.

The body of Allah Dad was handed over to Geshkour Levies by the forces on Monday, while his livestock has been taken by the forces to their military camp at Tanzila.

Local sources said the custodial torture caused the death of the old shepherd and various marks of brutal torture were found on his body.

Sources further added that during the operation, the forces forcibly disappeared three people, including two brothers, and shifted them to an unkdisclosed location. the abductees have been identified as Kato s/o Babak, Sanjar s/o Basham, and Saddam s/o Basham.

Similarly, the Pakistani army is reportedly engaged in military operations in different areas of Bolan since March 14. Pakistani forces have also set up several temporary posts in the area, sources told TBP.

Local sources in the area confirmed several explosions and heavy gunfire on Sunday. However, no casualties have been reported yet due to the heavy siege of the area by Pakistani forces.

Whereas, government officials have not yet commented on the military operations.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...