London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Security forces put on high alert over fears of attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Inspector General of Balochistan issued a high alert for the police personnel operating in Quetta city. The IG issued directives for on-duty police personnel, calling them to wear bulletproof jackets and helmets.

Quetta’s central police said in a statement on Saturday that it had received reliable intelligence that Daesh – Islamic State – was planning on attacking the city.

The police further said that a female suicide bomber, identified as Zeenat wife of Zia-ur Rehman, had volunteered to carry out the attack. The statement revealed that she was currently living with an alleged “IS terrorist” Ghulam Din at an undisclosed location in Mastung.

The police said that the alleged wannabe suicide bomber had been present with alleged militants at their hideouts in Pari Jhal and Nagao in Bolan.

The central police office put the Quetta police on high alert and called on them to take preventive measures to avoid any untoward incident.

The statement directed the police personnel to use alternative routes while patrolling the city, don’t gather for long in a single place, and wear protective gear such as helmets and bulletproof vests.

SourceTBP

Latest News

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the...

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers after entering a town in...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...