London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

A resident of Khuzdar goes missing in Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A case of the enforced disappearance of a Baloch youth was reported on Tuesday that he had gone missing on October 27, from the Mastung area of Balochistan.

According to reports, Ghulam Farooq s/o Muhammad Waris, a resident of the Zehri area of Khuzdar district forcibly disappeared from Mastung on October 27, 2022.

The sources said that the aforementioned person is the only bread earner of his family who used to go to the Mastung and Mangochar areas for work. Last month, he was residing in Mastung in this regard, when Pakistani forces and men in plainclothes detained him from Mastung’s main highway and moved him to an unknown location — therefore, he has been seen or heard from since, sources told TBP.

The district administration has yet to comment on the incident.

It should be noted that six incidents of enforced disappearances have been reported from Khuzdar in the last month. Among them, two were from Gresha, and three were from the Asad-Abad areas of Khuzdar, while the Counter-Terrorism Department of Pakistan (CTD) revealed the arrest of two more forcibly disappeared youths on October 30, 2022.

It is pertinent to mention that the enforced disappearances of Baloch men, women, and children are a serious concern in Balochistan. According to a report issued by the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan that around 47,000 people are missing from different areas of Balochistan.

The families of the victims and the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), a group striving for the safe recovery of missing persons allege the Pakistan army and secret services for the “enforced disappearances and target killings” of Baloch activists.

SourceTBP

Latest News

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the...

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers after entering a town in...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...