London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Bomb attack on Pakistani flag stall, BLA takes responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

One person killed and five others were injured when unidentified men lobbed a hand grenade bomb at a stall selling Pakistani flags in Khuzdar district of Balochistan on Wednesday.

Police sources said that the incident occurred at Azadi Chowk, which is the central area of the city.

The hand grenade attack left five people injured. The injured were rushed to district headquarters hospital Khuzdar for medical treatment. The condition of the two injured was serious as per the hospital sources.

Panic prevailed in the city after the blast. The attackers fled the scene unhurt after the attack. While the security forces cordoned off the area and started searching for the assailants.

CM Balochistan, Quddus Bizenjo strongly condemned the explosion and directed the police to arrest the culprits involved in the attack.

Later on Wednesday, a Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the Khuzdar attack.

Jeeyand Baloch, spokesperson for the BLA said in a press release that “the fighters of Baloch Liberation Army targeted and destroyed a stall celebrating the so-called independence day of occupying state.” Jeeyand Baloch further said that “on behest and supervision of enemy forces and its secretive agencies, several events regarding the so-called independence day of Pakistan are being held in different cities of Balochistan. The objective of such events is to show a fake image to the world that Baloch people have accepted the Pakistani occupation and they are participating in the so-called national days of the occupier. The stall in Khuzdar was part of the same campaign, the statement read.

The group said that it had already warned the public through a policy statement on 31st July to keep safe distance from such events as BLA will intensify its attacks against the “enemy and its collaborators.”

In a similar attack on a flag stall in Quetta last week, one person died and several others were injured. Responsibility of that attack was also taken by BLA.

It is pertinent to mention that every year in August such stalls appear to celebrate Pakistan’s independence day, however, the stalls become continuous target of Baloch armed groups across Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...