London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: ‘Missing’ Shoaib’s family demands his release, deny allegations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family members of missing Shoaib Baloch held a press conference in Turbat Press Club and demanded his safe release. They said that Shoaib Baloch, a student, was detained from the Gulistan-i-Johar area of Karachi in April, but the CTD acknowledged his “abduction” and labelled him a “terrorist” in July 4. They denied these allegations and said that the forces are levelling fabricated charges on Shoaib Baloch.

Accompanied by the Convenor of Turbat Civil Society, Gulzar Dost Baloch, the family members said that Shoaib Baloch was seeking admission to Karachi University. They said that he was a hardworking and diligent person and expressed concern that his “abduction” will jeopardize his career.

The family appealed to the judicial bodies of Pakistan to ensure the safe release of Shoaib Baloch.

The Pakistani government claims that it has busted a “terrorist cell” of the Baloch Liberation Army and the Baloch Liberation Front in Karachi. In a press conference on July 5, Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Memon claimed that the Karachi University attack was a joint plan by the BLA and the BLF, in which a “neighbouring country” had played a role.

Memon said that after the attack, the Counter-Terrorism Department had gathered CCTV footage, and conducted geo-fencing and DNA sampling which had led to the arrest of the alleged commander of the BLF sleeper cell in Karachi. He identified the detainee as Dad Baksh who has been identified by his family as Shoaib Baloch.

Memon said that the detainee had come to Karachi to conduct a recce of different BLA targets in Karachi. He had also conducted a recce of sensitive installations and the Chinese working at the Karachi University, Memon said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...