London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military operation expected in Kech after Bolan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The movement of Pakistani troops has seen an increase in Kech district of Balochistan, on Thursday.

Local sources told TBP that a large number of Pakistani troops gathering in Kolwah and Balgatar areas of district Kech. Whereas, the gunship helicopters have been seen hovering in the area for the last two days.

The arrival of a large number of gunship helicopters with ground forces in the area indicates a large-scale military operation. However, the government officials are yet to comment in this regard.

As per recent reports, Pakistani forces are continuously conducting aerial and ground operations in different parts of Balochistan, as a result of which civilians are also facing loss of life and property.

According to local sources, Pakistan Army has launched a military operation in the area of ​​Bolan and Harnai adjacent to Quetta, the capital of Balochistan. The troops are also aided by gunship helicopters.

Talking to The Balochistan Post, a resident of the Bolan area said that heavy firing and shelling have been heard in the area since early morning on Wednesday.

However, until the last reports, no arrests or casualties have been reported.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...