London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: 3 killed, 5 injured in attack on Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A convoy of Pakistani security forces was attacked in the Badok area along the Makran Coastal Highway on Sunday. Three soldiers were reportedly killed and five others were critically injured. The Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar claimed responsibility for the attack. 

According to reports, the convoy of Pakistani forces was ambushed in Badok by unknown assailants. The attackers opened fire on the vehicles carrying the Pakistani soldiers, leaving three of them dead on the spot and five others critically wounded. The forces also summoned aerial help but the attackers had managed to escape by then. 

Baloch Raj Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an umbrella organization of Baloch “pro-independence” groups, claimed responsibility for the attack. In a media statement, Baloch Khan, the spokesperson for the group, said that the Pakistani forces had sustained casualties and material damage. He said that military choppers had come to the aid of the forces.

The BRAS spokesperson said that after being “utterly vanquished” in “successful guerrilla operations” both in cities and in the mountains, the Pakistani forces are now targeting innocent Baloch civilians. The security forces are forcibly disappearing Baloch civilians, especially the Baloch students, and forcing them into prison, he added.

BRAS warned that it will carry out such attacks on the Pakistani forces and their accomplices and avenge every “cruelty” inflicted upon the Baloch nation. 

The Pakistani forces were also targeted in an explosion in tehsil Pasni, Gwadar, on Sunday. The local sources have said that the attack was carried out on the vehicle of the Pakistan Coast Guards and personnel of the Airforce. A bike laden with explosives was detonated near the vehicle of the security forces, leaving two of them critically injured. 

Pakistani authorities have not yet commented on either of the two incidents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...